Monday, January 7, 2013

Action!



Hi. Back again after the holidays....don't worry I've been keeping up with you lovely bloggers and your thoughts about the holidays etc.
In the mean time I have filled our holiday period with things like...
Time at the beach...
drinking...
eating...
chocolate...
stress  chaos...
All the usual that goes with a family filled Christmas/New year season.
There is an absence of photos. 1) because we forgot the camera  2) sometimes its just nice to be in the moment.

I won't bore you with the details. Except that one lesson I learnt was...NEVER under any circumstances work New Years if you can help it. It just didn't feel right not being next to the one I loved at midnight...even if we would have been in bed together at the time.

My  brother gave us a cool present this year. A family pass to "Action World" at Waitangi, Bay Of Islands. It had been on our to do list for a few years but the kids were too young.
It was the last day of Hubby's holidays so we drove up there for a fun filled day.
I gave the trapeze one go...yep...somebody really needs to lose some kgs! Almost dislocated my shoulder!

Heres a little montage I put together of SOME of the fun. Poor little toddler missed out because he was too little for most of it... but he did get get his first ever pony ride!





heres their website for more info. www.actionworld.co.nz

4 comments:

Leonie said...

Happy New Year Jackie!
x

Sima J said...

COOL! That looks like so much fun! I've driven past that place and thought it looks like a great time - what a fab idea for a present!!

Miriam said...

sounds like an awesome fun time. Love those special family days. Happy New year :0)

Unknown said...

Happy new year!! Yay for action world!