Monday, February 13, 2012

TRI number 2

Yep..I did it again. I entered into another Triwoman event. Why? Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking when my legs were burning and I had to pee while running 3kms. But you know...its strangely addictive. I'm already thinking of doing the next one in April. Mainly to try and redeem myself. I was disappointed with my time, and know I can do better. Besides its a good fitness goal. Here's my pics from today. It was a dreary Auckland morning, with showers. Not so bad for us because we were moving, just sucky for our supporters...my hubby and kids and parents in Law






It was a bit more hilly than I had trained for..and quite frankly I just haven't been training and eating well enough. But I'm happy I survived it WITHOUT falling off my bike!

A great pic of my sister in law Jul and my training buddy Darls..who both did great!

Swim time 10:05 Bike time  32:44 Run time 30:14 Overall Time 1:13:03 Overall place 81/92

6 comments:

Sophie said...

oh wow, superwoman!! that's amazing!!

Sammy said...

You area AMAZING!!!! I am so impressed!

PaisleyJade said...

Good on you Jackie - something I wouldn't even dare do!

Brigitte said...

WAHOO!!! Well done you!! May there be many more to come ;) x

TracyP said...

What an inspiration - not that you would ever get me joining you on one lol But I am totally needed to get back on the get fit & healthy bandwagon again .. If you can do this I can kick my butt to the gym at least 3 times a week!

Neetz said...

*breaking into song*... "Did you ever know that you're my Heeeee-roooo??" lol congrats super mummy blogger tri woman!!! xxxxx You rock!! xxxx