Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Anniversary Us


One year ago the Whangarei Bloggers was born. We all nervously met at a local cafe and hit it off immediately. A year on and with a couple of additions to the "WB" family we are still loving meeting and remain friends. Its been an amazing year getting to know these ladies. It has been a tough year for some and knowing that friends have got your back to talk to and for prayer support has been amazing! And the Laughs...oh there are many. It is always a joyous time when we meet.

I stole your pic Kristy!

We met again this week while Leonie was visiting from Brisbane. We meant to grab a stranger to take a photo of us all together...but alas it never happened. And I was so busy talking about how I like my towels "rough", that I only got these random pics. It just happened to be Renettes Birthday. So Happy Birthday Renette from your blog buddies.



Those Present: Leonie, Renette, Simone, Tracy, Becky, and Arna
Those Missing in Action: Juanita, Kristy, Rach, and Liz

4 comments:

Neetz said...

Yayyyy Happy Anniversary us!!!! And what a blessing to have you guys ACTIVELY in my life now.... love you all lots xx

Leonie said...

Love you all so much and it was such a blessing to get to catch up with you while I was back! I will continue to miss you guys but look forward to those precious times. You girls are one.. um no, 10 (roughly) in a million!!!

Miss Becky-Boo said...

Love you guys! xx

PaisleyJade said...

Haha re the towels! Sad I missed everyone but stoked I got to catch up with Leonie!!!