Monday, October 10, 2011

The Owl movie


"Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole"

Its the holidays and $1 Mondays at the DVD shop and one of the kidlets picked this movie. Have you seen it? I could stop thinking how amazing the the animation was. So real and lifelike...not that I have ever seen an owl up close before!
I really liked this movie. Usually I am kiddie movied out. After years of Shrek and Hoodwinked...and all those other random kiddie movies I rather avoid at the movies....this one was a winner for me.

Have you seen it? What did you think?

4 comments:

Cat said...

ooohhhh I know I WANT to see this one - but what do you think?
Mr 6 yes/no
Miss 3 yes/no
And WOW did you know/did I tell you? We have a mutual IRL friend!

Rachel Kate said...

Haven't seen it but want too :) Rango was lame and Rio was average ha need something to make up for it in the kids movies department!! Amping for Lion King though..

Unknown said...

yes, i haven't seen this yet- looks good! $1 movies are the best!

Cat said...

Hey Jacksta
the picture caught my eye in PJs blog list
I loved this movie on so many levels
as a family we all loved it too, even the 17 year old sat through it all with out complaints, or leaving!

mmmm
make me want to watch it again!

love and light