Friday, February 11, 2011

Pamper Me....

You've got to love a good pamper session. I'm only a once or twice a year pamper me type. In between these I'm pretty low maintenance therefore I really appreciate a nice hair cut or facial when it finally comes around. I bought myself a coupon for: a conditioning treatment, haircut and blow wave...but wait there's more...a bikini wax (my first *gasp!*) and a mini manicure, all for the price of $59. I know! Cheap huh?!
Grandma came over to babysit bubba while I went out and enjoyed some time to myself. I enjoyed the massage chair, the conversation, the products, the magazines, the coffee and complementary bickie.
After growing my hair out for a year I'm still in a bit of shock how short it is...but I'll get used to it...its just hair! I'll just "work" what Ive got...because that's a great mantra to live by.
So the last thing the beauty therapist says is..."your nails will take an hour to set so don't bump them"...and what do I do...I try and get my phone out of my pocket and promptly ruin a couple of them :(

Ah well...all in all a very relaxing morning...even my first bikini wax....
Are you due for a pamper? You should totally do it!

9 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Wow - such a good sounding deal! I have been loving your hair long but I must say - you are looking pretty hot! ;)

Happy painter said...

This Grandma loves the hair cur BUT I LOVE short hair just ask JUL and LES:):) The photo looks dare I say it very sexy.

Widge said...

That is soooooooo something I would do with the nails. I'm useless with nail polish.
And I think your hair looks awesome!!! Truly like it!

Anonymous said...

I love the hair! You look great :) I am the same with nail polish - only every now and again for me.

Neetz said...

You know when you said.... "After growing my hair out for a year I'm still in a bit of shock how short it is" it made me laugh, as I'd just read the bit about you getting a bikini waxing...hahaha...
Man, how did that go??
Love the hair (and the nails that you didn't muck up of course!!! ) it really suits you! Love the pensive (oh sorry, Grandma said it was "sexy") look as well...hahaha.
I really need to get my mane trimmed and dealt to as well! That was a great deal mate! :)

Johnny said...

You know I've never been able to keep my polish looking nice about 5mins after leaving the salon. So I just stick to pedicures when I can get them now!
LOVE your hair! (Short sometime IS good, hehe). It is very sexy...

dearfutureme... said...

Hey Jacksta - looking hot lady! Next time - brazillian wax!

Leonie said...

oh good on you! And your hair looks gorgeous, looking forward to seeing it in person next week!!!
As for nail polish... I dont ever go there - I would do exactly the same.

jacksta said...

Aw thanks gals. Feeling the love! Yep..thats a firm NO on a brazilian!