Monday, October 11, 2010

kitchen gadgets

I saw Jo Seager using one of these a few months ago...and thought I want one! So last weekend on my trip to Auckland, I had a leisurely peruse around Botany Downs shopping centre while Lesmondj and the kids went and saw a movie. It was like heaven. No hearing... "Im hungry", "My legs are sore from walking", "can we go and see the toys"...Or my least favourite "I need to use the toilet"...but I digress...

I found this lemon juicer while perusing.

I think its so funny how it turns the lemon inside out. I put the juice in a ice cube tray to freeze and pop when I'll need some out of season.

4 comments:

Widge said...

now I want. too cool!

PaisleyJade said...

How in the world does that work!??!! Crazy - and very cool.

Sima J said...

cool and weird! juice in ice cubes too - what a good idea! :-)

Rachel Kate said...

did you pass a parsley grinder on your travels? ha jason is obsessed with getting one :)